- Assist in coordinating all marketing and promotional merchandise activities.
- Write/ edit content for different communication mediums including intranet, website and magazine publications,
- Assist the departments in the correct usage of the KIRCHHOFF Automotive Corporate Design Manual.
- Administer POs, order placements for Corporate Communications & Marketing Projects.
- Coordinate K>NET article submissions for North America.
- Coordinate annual calendar orders for North America.
- Record and photograph, including interviews during employee events.
- Any other reasonable request made by management.
- Contributes to a safe, clean and comfortable work environment that complements the Occupational Health and Safety Act by ensuring the principles of the 5S discipline (simplify, separate, sanitize, standardize and support) are supported and adhered to.
- Ensures he/she is in full compliance with the laws of Ontario and/or any other province or state, while representing KIRCHHOFF Automotive or during the use of any KIRCHHOFF Automotive provided equipment.
- 2 years work experience in related field of Communications, Marketing, Journalism
- Demonstrated excellent written communication / journalism skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Effective project and time management skills.
- Ability to build trust, value others, drive execution, and foster innovation.
- Ability to collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
Period of application: 24.01.2017 - 24.02.2017
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page