As part of the Corporate Communications Team, the Communications Designer will act as a strategic partner to internal client groups in leading and supporting growth, brand communication, business development, and internal communication projects and initiatives to achieve corporate and business development targets.
The Communications Designer will serve as team lead on creative design projects and will be responsible for creating graphics, brochures, presentations, and other marketing materials to support internal communications and external marketing. Since creative design is a core part of the role, the Communications Designer must be confident working with Adobe Creative Suite and able to translate complex technical concepts into easily digestible graphics.
The Communications Designer will play an integral role in the advancement of impactful marketing strategies in support of the company’s business objectives.
For a full job description, please visit: https://www.rdh.com/..urnaby-bc/
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Business, Communications, Marketing, or related field with emphasis on graphic design and digital marketing
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience, preferably in a consulting environment
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficiency in WordPress and related software/skills
- Experience managing social media content calendars (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram) and working with multiple stakeholders on content creation
- Familiarity with video editing software is an asset
- Experience in Mailchimp and Shopify marketing and sales automation platforms is an asset
RDH is an employee-owned consulting firm with 250+ employees in nine offices across North America. Our core area of business is the integration of building science engineering, architecture, and construction management to optimize the performance of the building enclosure (walls, windows and roofs). Since our beginnings in 1997, we have become industry leaders in North America and continue to grow as we focus on technical excellence and delivering high-quality projects.
We offer a positive, team-oriented workplace with opportunities for professional growth, development and ownership. As well as your background, we seek alignment with RDH’s core values: 1) commit to excellence, 2) act with integrity, 3) work as a team 4) do what it takes, and 5) always learn.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!