As part of the Corporate Communications Team, the Communications Coordinator will act as a strategic partner to internal client groups in leading and supporting growth through digital marketing, brand communication, business development, and internal communication to achieve corporate and business development targets.
The Communications Coordinator will play an integral role in the advancement of impactful marketing strategies in support of the company's business objectives.
For a full job description, please visit: https://www.rdh.com/..urnaby-bc/
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar operations or office administration role
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining administrative processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- Excellent demonstrated experience with Microsoft Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language are required
- OFA Level 1 First Aid certified preferred (can be obtained on the job)
RDH is an employee-owned consulting firm with 250+ employees in nine offices across North America. Our core area of business is the integration of building science engineering, architecture, and construction management to optimize the performance of the building enclosure (walls, windows and roofs). Since our beginnings in 1997, we have become industry leaders in North America and continue to grow as we focus on technical excellence and delivering high-quality projects.
We offer a positive, team-oriented workplace with opportunities for professional growth, development and ownership. As well as your background, we seek alignment with RDH’s core values: 1) commit to excellence, 2) act with integrity, 3) work as a team 4) do what it takes, and 5) always learn.
WHAT WE OFFER:
RDH offers a competitive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision coverage, paramedical coverage, transit or parking reimbursement, sick days, learning allowance, and an RRSP gifting program.