TD Asset Management Inc. is one of Canada’s largest investment management firms offering an ever-expanding suite of investment management solutions.
TDAM’s flexible suite of investment management solutions has been specially designed to meet the needs of institutional investors including pension funds, corporations, endowments, foundations as well as accounts for high net worth and retail investors.
In addition to domestic and global equity and fixed income domestic products, we also offer cash management, transition management, portable alpha strategies, hedge funds, asset mix rebalancing services and passive currency overlay strategies.
Reporting to the Manager, Communications, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating a variety of sales collateral, including sales tools and presentations, product overviews and reports, press releases and other communications as required.
- Working knowledge of TD Mutual Funds and how our investment solutions fit within the competitive landscape
- Conduct sound research for the development of sales collateral and communicate findings in a pro-active, creative, innovative, compelling and comprehensive manner
- Develop presentations, sales tools and other materials as required
- Research market and product trends within the mutual funds industry and conduct fund comparisons
- Minimum 5 years of mutual funds industry experience
- Strong knowledge of mutual funds, financial markets and investment/sales strategies
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to think strategically to create dynamic sales support materials and effectively and accurately convey intended messages to target audience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Customer focused
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
Specific Educational Requirements/Accreditations:
- University education, preferably in business, economics or communications
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.