The Building Industry and Land Development Association (BILD) is seeking a Communications and Multimedia Coordinator. This newly created role reporting to the Communications and Marketing Manager requires a candidate who, is a self‐starter, excels in a fast pace environment and is capable of juggling multiple tasks. The ideal candidate thrives in a changing environment and has the ability to roll up their sleeves and bring new and creative ideas to the table.
- Graphic Design: Print and online advertisements, e-newsletter layout, digital and social media content, GIFS and infographics for all platforms.
- Website: Update website content on Advantage CMS platform.
- Content Production: Through design, writing and video, create engaging and inspiring content that promotes a positive image of the Building Industry and Land Development and Renovation industry in the GTA.
- e-Communication: Design and disseminate BILD’s e-communication on the MailChimp platform.
- Media Relations: Provide media support to the Communications and Marketing Manager by managing media lists, coordinating daily media monitoring and disseminating media releases.
- Social Media: Provide support to the Communications Specialist by creating visual content for Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Diploma or Degree in the area of Digital Media, Communications and Marketing.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a Marketing and Communications environment is an asset.
- Multimedia production skills including knowledge of HTML.
- Demonstrated skills in writing for a variety of audiences including websites, social media and print.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, identify and respond to communication needs in a timely and effective manner.
- Adobe Design Suite
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
- Writing (print and web)
- Video Editing
- Final Cut Pro
- DSLR Photography