At Social Nature we are leveraging the power of consumer influence to inspire people to #trynatural products. Leading natural brands to tap into our community of 200,000+ Everyday Influencers to reach their target market in an authentic way, as people trust friends more than ads. We’re a team of passionate individuals that believe you can build a scalable company that profits with purpose.
Client Service Lead, Full Time, Vancouver
We are looking for a client service lead to fill an immediate opening.
You will be the primary “owner” of the day-to-day relationship between Social Nature and our clients, responsible for the implementation details and successful delivery of our campaigns according to the client’s marketing objectives. You will report to the Director of Campaign Operations, and work alongside the sales team to consult on the best ways to optimize our client's campaigns. Our client's experience with Social Nature is literally in your hands!
Account Management, Marketing Strategy, Project Coordination, Campaign Management, Communication Skills, Sales and Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Client Services
Who You Are
- 2+ years in Account/Campaign Management, agency background is ideal
- Thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment - we're a start-up!
- Excellent client-facing skills; a solutions-oriented professional who proactively addresses concerns and issues head on with confidence
- Exemplary communication & organization skills
- You enjoy the challenge of managing a number of tasks simultaneously and have experience in managing a high volume of clients
- Adaptive to change and able to learn quickly
- You enjoy being part of a team who prides themselves on doing great work
- Outstanding attention to detail combined with the ability to see the big picture
- Self-starter who is highly motivated
What You'll Do
- Actively manage day-to-day relationships with clients and take strategy lead on all upcoming campaigns
- Send clients an overview of the campaign strategy and key milestones before their campaign starts and respond to any inquiries that come up throughout the campaign
- Clearly communicate campaign objectives and the implementation strategy to the Operations team via the Client Brief
- Create and optimize product listings for SEO and advise on custom targeting questions
- Develop an optimal recruitment strategy for each campaign by building queries in CMS and expand/alter the recruitment parameters as needed
- Coordinate with clients and warehouse to ensure all campaign materials comply with our guidelines and arrive on time
- Proactively update the client throughout the campaign as key milestones are met or issues arise
- Invoice clients
- Keep apprised of Social Nature’s new offerings and development to relay to clients
- Other duties as specified
Social Nature is a place where you can align your work with your values. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an employee stock options plan, extended health/dental benefits, a training/education subsidy, three weeks paid time off ,and a flexible work from home week between Christmas and New Years.
Our office is a bright open space with a greenwall, located in Gastown close to public transit. You’ll get to enjoy natural snacks, fair trade coffee/tea, and happy hours with the team. Every quarter we’ll host team events and once a year we enjoy a team retreat. Join a high performing team on a mission to inspire people to #trynatural!