What we are
At dubdub we are building and scaling a platform that brings every video-based story to life as simply as possible, eliminating the restraints of your mobile device. No lag.We are a high growth, fast paced, technology company focused on improving how social influencers create, distribute, and monetize video content.
We are a creative team made up of successful tech company founders; award-nominated youngest entrepreneurs, global fundraisers, ecommerce experts, and even a former platoon commander. We are experts in our field and beyond. That’s what makes us great storytellers and a great team.
Right now, dubdub is growing and is seeking experienced social media savvy digital marketers. Our growing team is taking a hands-on approach to building value in the brand-influencer social space through high quality video. Your skill as an expert project manager will make all our clients and users love us! We are a tight-knit team and there are multiple avenues for advancement including many managerial roles.
Our new Campaign Manager, Influencer Marketing will:
- Assist the team in the management, planning and execution of various influencer marketing and sponsorship activation projects.
- Assist in developing and tracking of project work-back schedules.
- Work with the Account Executives to staff the best influencers for all projects.
- Develop and write campaign briefs for each project and communicate effectively.
- Assist in the administration of payroll and management of expenses.
- Prepare reports for management and client detailing influencer marketing program specifics and results.
- Continually assess projects and identify potential areas of increased effectiveness and efficiency.
- Interface with clients as required.
- Monitor compliance with company policies, procedures, and values.
Our new Campaign Manager, Influencer Marketing will have:
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing/social media/project management.
- Established personal network of social media influencers.
- Exceedingly detailed oriented.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience as a social media (Instagram/Facebook/Youtube) influencer as an asset.
- Experience in videography as an asset.
Every good story has ups and downs. What are ours?
Balance. As a small team and a high-growth company, everyone here pitches in. We believe it’s not all about working hard but having a laugh, work-life balance, and not taking ourselves too serious. There’s an innate humanity about what we do and our workplace is a reflection of that too.
Process. We are adopting best of breed processes and methodologies from our partner company to make it our own. As we grow, we trust that we will be able to make the right decisions around those processes. Like every new company we are agile.
Identity. We’ve built successful companies before and we are excited to do it again. That said, we’re still learning about who we are and what the kind of company we want to be. For the right person, this is an exciting chance to be part of building something from the ground up.