Usability Matters is a dynamic studio devoted exclusively to user experience strategy, design and research.
We offer a dynamic and supportive working environment. Our varied client list affords us the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects across many industry sectors. Our pride in our team and our work shows in everything we do.
We’re looking for a sales team member who can bring in new project opportunities for Usability Matters.
The responsibilities are:
- Effective targeting and lead generation
- Appointment setting
- Proposal and SOW writing
- Managing sales to completion
- Timely reporting on sales progress
- Participating in sales brainstorms
- Supporting the company partners on incoming sales
- Coordination with Marketing efforts and other activities as needed and agreed upon with the company partners.
- A “hunter” who can source companies with digital products (websites, apps, etc.), reach their decision makers, and convey our expertise in User Experience [UX] strategy, research and design
- An experienced (5+ years) sales professional, who is fluent in the digital industry
- The embodiment of our brand traits: professional yet approachable & friendly (but not casual)
- Full of initiative and highly motivated, with an enthusiasm for good design and innovation
- A strong communicator, excellent writer and engaging speaker
- Organized, independent and able to manage your own time and expenses
- Confident working in a small business environment
- Knowledgeable in the following tools
- Microsoft Office (for Mac): Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Base CRM
- Mobile devices
P.S. Are you a “gatherer” but not a hunter? We don’t have an open place for you in the near-term but may want to meet you nonetheless – drop us a line and let us know what can offer!
The successful candidate will earn a base salary along with a commission on all new business.
This opportunity will be a contract for a minimum 6 months, with opportunity to move to full-time permanent if successful in the role.
We are interviewing as we receive applicants and will close this opportunity when we’ve found the appropriate fit for our team. Hope to hear from you!