Business Development and Marketing Coordinator full-time
Company Name: The Beacon Group (http://www.thebeacongroup.ca)
Category: Business Dev/Sales, Marketing
Date: July 30, 2012.
Position Title: Business Development and Marketing Coordinator
Incumbent Name: TBD
Reports to: V.P. of Talent & Organizational Development
TERM of INCUMBENCY: This is a newly created permanent position.
BASIC PURPOSE: To aid the V.P. in developing a portfolio of client relationships.
Business Development & Marketing: (60 percent of activity)
Project & Logistics Management: (30 percent of activity)
Support & Administration: (10 percent of activity)
This position must demonstrate competence in the following:
- Reach out via telephone, e-mail and social media to new business prospects, introducing The Beacon Group, and qualifying potential Leads and Prospects
- Set up introductions and face-to-face meetings for the V.P.
- Manage the business development process of researching (angles & approaches), defining, developing and managing Leads and Prospects.
- Identify decision makers within organizations, pre-qualify Leads and update Customer Relationship Management – CRM database (Salesforce.com) as required.
- Ensure the company’s marketing calendar is up to-date and scheduled campaigns are executed as scheduled.
- Ensure sales meetings are booked and confirmed with clients and prospects.
- Prepare (printing, binding) workshop and sales collateral.
- Continually research competitor offerings & activities from a competitive standpoint.
- Maintains Project Management calendar, customer records and reports.
- Provide weekly new business and activity reporting to VP.
- Small, entrepreneurial, hands-on business
- Maintain contact with prospect and leads at least on a 45 day cycle.
- Achieve a minimum of 8 to 10 face-to-face meeting with potential clients per month.
- Provide an excellent service experience for all clients.
- Organized & Focused:Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities. “Has a Project Management mindset”.
- Relationship Builder:Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with others to achieve the goals of the organization. “Can Do” attitude with a “Sense of humour”
- Communicator:Speaks, listens and writes in a clear and thorough manner using appropriate and effective professional communication tools and techniques. “Personable & Fluent”
- Customer Focused:Anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of internal and external clients to exceed their expectations. “Outwardly focused & personable”
- Decisive:Assesses situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and makes clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization. “Self Starter”.
- Problem Solver:Assesses problem situations to identify root causes and generate solutions and/or resolve the problem. “Take charge mentality”
- Relentlessly Driven: Wants to succeed and get things done. Understands that Outcomes (Results) are more important than Outputs (Activity). “Energetic & determined”
- Team Player:Works cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness. “Emotionally intelligent”.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page