Bilingual Search Marketing Coordinator full-time
Are you insatiably curious with a desire for challenges and opportunities? Can you work tirelessly, independently and remotely? If so, we call this Cat Herding – check it out on YouTube http://www.youtube.c..WymXNPaU7g. Our previous coordinators have been so good at it that we moved them up the ranks.
This role requires a self-starter to keep our team coordinated and on track with customer and account commitments. On a daily basis there will be team and customer tasks to track and follow-up on, documents to update, communications to create/send, social media endeavours to manage and meetings to coordinate . On a weekly/monthly basis, there will be meeting minutes to take, research to do, marketing/research and business documents to create, PowerPoint presentations to build, hours to track and reports to generate. No two days are ever alike - no boredom here.
Who we are looking for:
- You love the online world, and are very curious.
- You have post- secondary education in a related discipline along with business communications.
- You have experience with sales, marketing and customer service.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of Search.
- You are independent and tireless but like being part of and contributing to a team.
- You have a strong work ethic and embrace the importance of “owning” your task.
- You are happy with a can-do attitude, organized and very quick to learn.
- Excellent English communicator with particular focus on written communications; i.e. spelling and grammar
- Attention to detail and commitment to deadlines – this is key
- Quebecois French read/write/speak abilities
- Fully functional with Microsoft’s excel, PowerPoint, word and outlook
- Ability to work remotely and independently in a fast paced industry
- Comfortable with client contact
- Familiar with Search Marketing Principals and/or theory pertaining to SEO/SEM
- Love and understand the powers of Digital Marketing and Social Media
Compensation - TBD