Career Level: Experienced
Location: LAWRENCE - Toronto, ON M6A3A5 CA (Primary)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
# of Hires Needed: 1
The Digital Marketing Search Specialist will play a key role in the success of Hudson’s Bay Acquisition Marketing efforts, helping to ensure that the objectives and revenue goals of the business are achieved. The role requires a bilingual person with a passion for SEM and SEO that possesses excellent copywriting skills.
- Paid Search - Management and Optimization
- Implement tactics to improve program performance. Includes but is not limited to; writing and scheduling ad copy, extensions and bid optimization. Ability to write, test and analyze various ad executions to drive high quality traffic that converts both online and instore.
- Organic Search - Management and Optimization
- Help develop strategy and implement tactics to drive greater volumes of high quality organic traffic in line with the latest industry best practices and techniques. Includes but is not limited to; keyword research and developing high quality on page content that engages the visitor and enhances the overall site experience.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Analytics (GA and Site Catalyst Preferred)
- French (Highly Preferred)
- Bilingual (French & English) - Required
- 1+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (Preferred)
- 1+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (Preferred)
- 1+ years of experience in Display Advertising (Preferred)
- 1+ years of experience in Web Analytics (GA or Omniture Preferred)
- Proven track record as a strong and creative copywriter.
- Deeply engaged in the wider Digital Marketing landscape, staying abreast of current trends, tools and best practices
- Google AdWords Qualified - Advertising Fundamentals
- Passion and commitment to become a world class Digital Marketer
- Strong attention to detail with a keen interest in testing and Data Analysis
- Entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable stepping outside of usual role - Ability to think ‘big’
- Can do attitude and takes pride in a job well done.
- Achieve SEM and SEO channel e-com revenue goals
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page