UNIQLO is a brand of Fast Retailing Co. (FR), a leading global Japanese retail holding company that designs, manufactures and sells clothing under five brands: GU, Theory, COMPTOIR DES COTONNIERS, PRINCESSE TAM.TAM, J Brand, and UNIQLO. FR is the world’s third largest apparel retail company and UNIQLO is Japan’s leading specialty retailer.
At UNIQLO, we are committed to providing our employees with enriching and challenging opportunities where achievements and personal growth are acknowledged and rewarded. We are dedicated to offering our employees training, performance based increases, and unlimited growth opportunities. If you are an ambitious, hard-working individual who welcomes new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership—then you belong at UNIQLO!
In this mid-level role, the Assistant Marketing Manager plays an integral part in the execution of all brand and product marketing campaigns at UNIQLO Canada.
The job contributes to UNIQLO’s success by helping manage brand related projects, analyzing data to help lead strategic and tactical elements designed to deliver against the overall business plan.
- Assist in the development of brand retail and product marketing strategy and support implementation of new marketing campaigns to achieve defined business objectives.
- Work closely with Merchandise Planning, Inventory Control and Store Operation teams to ensure the right products and features are communicated to consumers.
- Assist in performing financial and marketing analysis and assessing competitor performance.
- Build and maintain existing and new relationships with different partners – creative, media, collaboration partners, suppliers, and etc.
- Cultivate and grow local marketing initiatives and collaborations.
- Budget Management.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Strong passion for the Fashion industry
- Completion of Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 4-5 years of working experience in Marketing or related field
- Bilingual literacy (English & French) is a must
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Previous Agency experience is an asset
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to collaborate cross functionally and willing to work in a team based environment