Summary of Role:
Provide marketing services and support to drive growth in the Faucets & Showering business categories. Lead and deliver compelling merchandising and packaging solutions that meet brand objectives, contribute to, and improve net share. Align with Sales and Marketing management to maintain existing and create new marketing collateral and sales tools to grow revenue. Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure the seamless execution of new marketing programs and initiatives.
Lead and execute effective and efficient customer merchandising solutions.
- Merchandising Management: Develop concepts, design and implement signage, POP, fixtures, displays and trade show booths that are relevant to the product and brand and improve top line performance for a seamless execution to deliver on-time and on budget.
- In-Field Collaboration, Testing and Execution: Align with sales management and field sales to develop and launch compelling marketing programs and concepts, perform pilot tests, initiate sign-offs and execute in-field and with customers.
- Supply Network: Partner and establish a third party supplier and contractor network of graphic designers, printers, translators, fixture suppliers to create effective signage, POP and merchandising vehicles.
- RFQ Process: Issue RFQ’s (Request for Quotation) to employ the “right vendors for the right job at the right price”.
- Cross Functional Alignment: Collaborate cross functionally to ensure that all parties are aligned and all next steps, deliverables, forecasts and timelines are defined, outlined and clearly communicated.
- Strategy Support: Support key decisions with market intelligence/data/insights, rationale, budgets/costs and performance.
- Field Communication: Ensure all marketing bulletins and memos are communicated and delivered in a timely, concise and relevant manner.
Provide Marketing Services to support Sales and Customers on the execution and delivery of New Marketing Programs and New Store Openings.
- Execution of New Customer Programs, Products, Pricing and New Stores: Manage execution and implementation of new customer programs/products/stores (customer set-up sheets, launch profiles, pricing and planograms, on-line requirements etc.) and ensure cross-functional alignment internally, with customer and with vendors.
- Marketing Support to drive customer sales: Align with sales management to provide marketing support with the customer review process and develop effective product proposals, presentations and promotional materials (ad copy, product samples, image requests and trade show support).
- Marketing Collateral and Sales Tools: Create and maintain effective sales tools and marketing collateral to drive and maximize top line performance (e.g. customer catalogues, PK and POP manuals, MSRP and price lists).
- Marcomm: Manage digital & on-line assets, press releases & video requirements (including moen.ca) and keep current. Collaborate with U.S. counterparts to ensure alignment.
Market Insights & Business Intelligence – Analytics
- Leverage Field Insights to create strategy: Collaborate with field sales to perform retail in-store audits of product sets, competitive activities, gather market feedback and insights.
- Sales Performance Reports: Create, monitor, analyze and evaluate performance of Marketing Programs launched as a consideration for strategic decision making (New Products/Planograms, Off-Shelf promos, Line Reviews).
- Marketing Database Maintenance: Update and maintain Marketing databases and spreadsheets as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline is required
- Minimum of 5 years of Marketing experience is required; prior experience in consumer goods is preferred
- Advanced computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel). Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
- Strong project management skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses strong analytical skills essential for the evaluation of competitive market data, pricing and line management; the ability to formulate strategy anticipating future trends and implications
- Comfort around management and the ability to effectively interact with customers, sales associates and others
- Being Resilient
- Situational Adaptability
- Manages Complexity
• Plans and Aligns