Bel Marra Nutritionals a leading Direct to Consumer Nutritional supplement company is experiencing continued growth as the company expands both product offerings and into new markets. Bel Marra along with it’s Scientific Advisory Board of Doctors has been developing safe and effective products for specific health conditions since 2004.
Reporting to the CEO, the Associate Manager, Marketing is the senior team member responsible for the development and execution of all elements of direct response marketing acquisition, and cultivation of existing customers. Requiring a balance between strategic and tactical expertise, this key role is critical to executing marketing strategy and achieving ambitious growth targets and improving the quality of company marketing. This position will be involved in all marketing channels with a focus on growing online revenue.
Our ideal candidate will bring:
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or arts
- Minimum 3-5 years experience achieving aggressive income targets in direct response marketing and develop high quality marketing communications
- Experience writing direct response copy and developing complete creatives
- Ability to develop, implement and evaluate innovative strategies both online and offline.
- Support the business to advance high potential growth opportunities and integrated marketing offerings.
- Own and execute test campaigns to maximizes ROI
- Knowledge of production and creative processes
- Project management capability including planning, scheduling, budgeting, execution and analysis
- Strong understanding of internet technology an asset (HTML, SQL, PHP)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Power Point; proficiency in the practical application of segmentation tools and predictive models
- Experience negotiating and managing vendor contracts and outsourced partners