WHO WE ARE
Life at Sid Lee is intense: A happy mix of passion, fun, sweat, and (a whole lot of) risk.
In fact, there’s only one thing we’re damn sure of: Status quo is boring. Predictable is boring. Boring is boring.
That’s why we surround ourselves with risk-takers, intellectuals, entrepreneurs, makers, pragmatists, creatives, insomniacs, storytellers, and leaders.
And that’s why we always encourage the riskiest ideas. Sometimes they come back to bite us, but oftentimes, they help us transform brands, markets, and clients – usually transforming us too along the way.
The Associate Creative Director, has a background in Art Direction and is responsible for the design and artistic direction of communications projects. He/she ensures the production and quality of his/her projects and works closely with the Creative Director.
- Work closely with the strategists and account managers to develop outstanding creative solutions to solve marketing and brand challenges
- Liaise with and present creative work to clients and help build a trust-based relationship
- Lead creative projects and teams to ensure that the creative output is innovative, of exceptional standard and delivered within the project timelines and budgets
- Generate concepts and execute creative advertising campaigns under the guidance of the Creative Director
- Work closely with copywriters to ensure consistency of look and brand alignment across all touch points
- Produce concepts for advertising communications (TV, print, OOH, digital, activations), design projects and retail experiences
- Attend and provide direction during film/content shoots and photo sessions
- Participate in new business pitches
- Use a creative approach to contribute to the constant evolution of Sid Lee's products
- Background in design and art direction
- Sensibility to trends
- Deep knowledge of the advertising industry
- Strong team skills
- Exceptional creative vision and attention to detail
- World-class creative approach
- Passionate about popular culture
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 6 years of agency experience
- Ability to come up with concepts
- Strong sensibility to design