Nestlé was ranked the fifth most loved brand in the world in a survey of 70,000 consumers in 15 major international markets. Nestlé Canada was voted one of the best workplaces in Canada for three consecutive years, and was also named one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures in 2013. Recognized in Canadian Business, the Nestlé brand was named #9 by consumers on the World's Most Reputable Companies list and ranked #2 for the Best Reputation in North America! Find out why, There is more to Life at Nestlé…
We offer you:
- Great comprehensive benefits package including Health and Dental benefits that start on day one.
- Excellent training and development programs as well as opportunities to grow within the company.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package and Company Matched Retirement Plan.
In this unique and exciting assignment the incumbent will support the business development model for the high growth Nescafé Dolce Gusto machine AND capsule categories.
- Support the overall marketing execution strategy and budget as defined by the Business
- Manage all digital initiatives including CRM, Ecommerce,Search, and Social Media
- Work closely with Strategic Business Unit (SBU) and the Zone to optimize the marketing program and leverage international learnings
- Contribute to the development of all Marketing Plan elements (tv, on-line, demos, word of mouth, CRM and welcome kits)
- Manage launch related initiatives and communication, including research, packaging, product development, launch presentations and information to sales
- Provide fact-based analytical information to support consumer and customer initiatives and to drive portfolio profitability and growth
- Manage relationship and day-to-day responsibilities with factory for new product development, innovation and renovation
- Complete regular performance analysis using all available research (AC Nielsen scan data, Spectra, Homescan, Cognos etc), as well as competitive analysis of all activities including product portfolio performance, media advertising, in-store promotions, pricing, distribution and innovation.
- Complete post analysis on brand specific promotions and customer activation to ensure continued improvement and shared learnings
- Manage and develop presentations, sell sheets, packaging mock-ups and cycle kit materials for sales
- Manage artwork development process to meet designated timelines
- Perform administrative responsibilities associated with the brand portfolio
- A university degree in Business or Marketing.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant marketing experience required. CPG experience an asset.
- Ability to lead diverse internal, external and international teams.
- Good understanding of all functional areas.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to leverage Nestlé processes, resources and environment.
- Strong digital knowledge (CRM, ecommerce, search, and social media) and passion
- Proficiency in marketing analysis (AC Nielsen, Cognos).
- Self-motivated, results focused with strong analytical skills
- Proven ability in Project management and in handling complexity
- Understanding of the 4P’s and their application. Ability to read and understand a P&L statement.
- Must be able to effectively manage change in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Computer literacy: MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, others)
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.
The successful candidate is a creative thinker who can balance strategic thinking and executional impact with excellent planning, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we look forward to hearing from you!
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.