One of Canada's Top Marketing Organizations Is Looking to Recruit Canada's Best and Brightest Future Marketer!
At PepsiCo Canada, we believe in delivering healthy growth and developing exciting brand campaigns that change consumer attitudes and behaviours, making us one of Canada's top Marketing Organizations!
We are looking to hire an Assistant Marketing Manager to work on Mountain DEW, PepsiCo Canada's fastest growing brand, and to continue to champion its growth and profitability. We are looking for future leaders of the company who have a passion for brand marketing. We believe that growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge.
If you have the taste for a real challenge, this opportunity may just be the right flavour for you!
- Support the Marketing Manager in delivering the growth agenda on the DEW brand through identification of new products, line extensions, product development opportunities, or packaging improvement
- Conduct period brand business analysis to capture growth and share opportunities
- Work with cross functional teams to gain meaningful insights into business drivers
- Lead and support brand execution plans with our internal and external business partners
- Assist in the development of business reviews and strategic plans
- Gather and analyze brand/category specific data to understand consumer trends and develop business building recommendations
- Support Manager/Director in Creative Development and Media Planning
- Previous marketing experience an asset (CPG companies preferred but not required)
- Must have a University Degree in Business/Commerce or Marketing
- Excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills
- Superior interpersonal and communications skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Basic understanding of brand positioning, copy strategy, and basic media concepts
- Understanding of business strategy as it relates to assigned business initiatives