EY is committed to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities by providing exceptional client-service worldwide in assurance, advisory, tax and transaction services. We are committed to world-class teaming which involves attracting, developing and inspiring the best people in an inclusive environment. Recognized as one of the Top 25 Best Multinational Workplaces by The Great Places to Work Institute and Canada’s Best Diversity Employer by Mediacorp Inc., we continually strive to be a great place to work.
The Assistant Director, Digital Marketing, is responsible for leading the firm’s various digital marketing channels and tools, and for ensuring that they support our strategy and branding. This position also represents Canada across the global EY digital marketing community.
The Assistant Director, Digital Marketing, not only oversees the team in its implementation of online, digital media and mobile strategies and channels, including: the external web site, ey.com/ca, eMarketing campaigns, the marketing operations for our CRM tool, and all social media, but is also actively involved in the hands-on execution of all programs.
This role provides the leadership required in identifying, developing and producing opportunities to publish EY content using highly visible digital marketing channels. This will showcase the firm’s expertise, enhance its reputation, and ultimately win business.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Develop and execute strategic plans for all digital marketing channels that are results-oriented, measurable and link to the firm’s overall business strategy
- Supervise planning and execution of ey.com/ca including: production, metrics and ensure all areas of the firm are consistently represented on the website
- Supervise planning and execution of eMarketing campaigns including: production, design, technology, and results measurement ensuring all elements support the brand and our business strategy
- Develop, manage and execute strategic plans for social media channels, Twitter and LinkedIn in particular
- Provide governance of brand standards, quality control and compliance with policies for all social media channels
- Educate management and leadership teams on social media and how to incorporate social media in an integrated and strategic way throughout the organization
- Supervise marketing operations of Lexis Nexis Interaction CRM, including contact management and marketing lists and the Windows client
- Manage special projects, as necessary (such as , implementation of new firm-wide external digital marketing platforms; supporting firm-wide, large-scale programs from a digital marketing perspective)
- Provide overflow and backup support for all team functions, including web production and postings, social media, email marketing distributions, CRM marketing list creation, and any other digital marketing related requests
- Provide governance of brand standards, quality control and compliance with policies for all online channels
- Translate high-level initiatives and ideas into understandable and actionable digital marketing projects
- Educate internal clients on the value of digital marketing and contact management vehicles and best practices
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders including: Service Lines, Industry Groups, Business Development, Knowledge, IT and Risk Management
- Represent Canada on various Americas and Global digital teams
- Possess a combination of comprehensive knowledge of marketing and communications, technical skills, analytics and creative insights to oversee web, eMarketing and CRM platforms
- Knowledge of the firm: what we do, organization, available resources, culture, protocol, approval processes for marketing material, understanding of managerial infrastructure
- Strategic thinker, but also must be willing to 'roll up sleeves'
- Highly adept at managing multiple technical projects at once
- Operational/functional knowledge of content management systems
- Knowledge of Internet industry best practices including web site operations, production, information architecture, web page design/layout, search engine optimization and content management.
- Ability to understand, communicate and translate the firm’s business needs into a technical solution
- Highly organized, proactive and focused on results
- Outstanding written, oral, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization
- Strong creative, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent people management skills and supervisory experience
- University degree and a minimum of 7+years of experience in marketing and communications, and digital marketing technologies
- Working knowledge of : HTML, CSS, CRM databases, SEM
- Advance knowledge of email marketing platforms and best practices; Microsoft software applications; Lotus Notes environment,
- Experience in professional services marketing
Ernst & Young is committed to diversity and equity.