We’re looking for an Art Director with creative management experience to join our fun and growing team of people passionate about wellness and design!
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Creative Director, you’ll guide the overall creative strategy and vision for Saje while designing and producing creative assets and concepts for our Product, Merchandising and Marketing departments.
Your optimism and passion for managing photoshoots, illustration, on-product graphics and quarterly themes are complimented by your ability to bring in-store, digital and catalog concepts to life within time and on budget.
Managing a Senior and Junior Graphic Designer you will:
- Work with the Creative Director to lead brainstorming and creative planning sessions; developing design concepts that meet business objectives and grow the Saje brand
- Work with the creative team to inspire, develop and refine concepts for visual displays, product design needs and marketing initiatives
- Oversee visual displays including in-store illustration, signage programs and promotional campaign creative; guide the process & timelines for a seamless execution
- Evolve the Saje brand vision by developing the brand book to inspire and clarify key brand standards and guidelines
- Act as a key lead in all holiday concepts and campaign execution
- Key member of the new store openings and design teams
- Participate in project updates and status meetings with the marketing team; recommend areas of process opportunities and improvements
- Keep up to date and informed on the best work within our industry
- Exhibit positive and growth oriented team leadership and creative management skills
- Spread the Saje all-natural message & generate excitement for our unique, world-class products
- Expert in idea generation and collaboration with copy and creative partners
- 5+ years experience as an Art Director or in a similar role
- Retail experience an asset
- Degree or Diploma in Creative Advertising, Design, Art Direction or similar
- Passion for creating innovative and premium design
- Strong experience in digital, print and packaging; illustration experience an asset
- Thrives in a busy, fast paced environment
- A strong aptitude for problem solving and decision making skills
- A proven ability to manage projects on-time and on-budget
Passion for wellness – a strong cultural fit is important in this role