Southern Ontario’s Premier Automotive Group
Performance Auto Group
01APGI-176 Regional Marketing Coordinator
Performance Auto Group is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their dynamic marketing team in St. Catharines. The Marketing Coordinator supports the regional marketing team with coordination of all forms of advertising, community involvement, special events, and provides administrative support to the Regional Director of Marketing.
This is a highly collaborative position, similar to working in a support role at a creative agency. Team members contribute their energy and ideas to campaigns, and devote their particular area of expertise to the execution. Our ideal marketing coordinator is on top of important trends, measurement-savvy, a ninja with research and reporting tools, and a creative thinker who can find unique solutions to marketing issues.
Strong verbal and written communications skills are required for internal and external partnerships.
Essential Job Duties:
Within the Niagara Region, the Marketing Coordinator takes responsibility for the following key functions:
- Assist with development and execution of campaigns, digital and traidtional, working with other team members to execute
- Actively participate in team meetings to better integrate marketing opportunities, and make recommendations to improve look and feel of projects
- provide adminstrative support for team, including purchase orders, invoice management, and media calendar management
- Coordinate sponsorships and presence at community events
- Ensure web content is up to date, search engine friendly, correctly targeted and optimized for multiple devices
- Edit websites and produce content as needed
- Monitor digital properties and ensure accurate inventory and content
- Assist with management of multiple social media accounts while following business objectives of the organization
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or significant directly related experience
- Savvy and up-to-date with current marketing and advertising opportunities
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization and project management skills
- Familiarity with Google Drive or Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a team environment
- Proficient in social media strategy
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Extremely proactive, organized, and results driven
- Automotive industry knowledge is an asset
Performance Auto Group Offers:
- Comprehensive Training & Support
- Optional Health & Dental Benefits after 3 months
- Opportunites for growth and advancement
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1200 employees and 23 dealerships located in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Oakville, Orangeville, and St. Catharines-Niagara. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.