Influence leader, responsible for performing research, analyzing data, extracting relevant information and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers, and current portfolio performance. Translate analysis into insights and crisp deliverables that can be easily socialized within ERCO and Superior Plus. Work closely with Sales, Technical Service, and Finance teams to drive the analysis and insight process for market intelligence. Supports external messaging and brand positioning development for customer/market communications.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive Monthly & Quarterly Market Intelligence process analysis and reporting:
o Regular periodic analysis of sales results and market trends;
o Regular monitoring of market trends and capturing of market intelligence;
o Read and interpret third party market reports;
o Provide support to sales and marketing team with insight needed to improve
customer satisfaction and enhance ERCO results.
• Drive annual market and customer segmentation process. Responsible for all
• Collaborate with Finance and IT to simplify, continuously improve, and if necessary
fix sales and marketing reports.
• Organize and maintain Market Intelligence (e.g. Demand, Capacity, Segmentation,
Competitive Intelligence, primary market research, etc.) that are critical to Sales
and Marketing decisions.
• Work independently and provide timely accurate insight to Sales and Marketing
senior management that support ERCO strategy and decision making.
• Works closely with the Sales & Marketing leadership team to support development
of external messaging appropriate to business strategy. Plays active role in ERCO
website external content management.
• Demonstrate commitment to achieving World Class safety performance.
• Support of external messaging and brand positioning development for customer/
market communications; as well manage external content for ERCO's website.
• Other duties as required (e,g. Special Projects, Business Review preparation, etc.)
• University degree in Marketing or Business Administration from an accredited
university; MBA preferred.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of marketing / business analyst experience.
• Demonstrated ability in messaging, promotions and branding.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact at all
• Ability to work independently and interact with /advise senior management.
• Superior analytical, problem solving and presentation skills.
• Proficient with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access),
and Enterprise 1.
• Knowledge of the chemical industry considered an asset.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
ERCO Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruiting, developing and maintaining a diverse workforce in compliance with all applicable Human Rights legislation. We will make every reasonable effort to accommodate for disabilities made known to us by our employees and applicants. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know and we will make every reasonable effort to meet your needs.