Are you looking for the next exciting step in your career? Are you dynamic, professional, and dedicated to providing excellent service and support? Do you have a flair for marketing and social media, while also being organized and self-starting? If you answered yes, this is your opportunity to join the Lynn Fee Team of award-winning real estate professionals. This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
We are seeking an Administrative and Marketing Coordinator to enhance our successful team in the Lincoln and Grimsby, ON area. As our ideal candidate, you will be a combination of excellent administrative support, as well as savvy in marketing, event coordination and social media best practices. As the person who manages the “hub of communication” for our busy office, we are looking for someone who is always one step ahead, who is an excellent critical-thinker, and a proactive and business-savvy coordinator. You will manage and coordinate the world-class marketing for the Lynn Fee Team.
About the role:
- Active participation in planning Team Meetings
- Take an active role in goal-setting and team-planning
- Weekly team meetings, monitor/review progress on achieving goals
- Answering client calls, and maintaining an "It's My Pleasure" attitude at all times
- Greet and assist office visitors (coffee, tea & coat service)
- Page/email messages to team, with sense of urgency
- Work with Deal Administrator to process sales-related documentation
- Provide back-up support to Deal Administrator and team, as required
- Assist in arranging customer appreciation events & charity functions
- Assist in arranging team events, lunches, socials, seminars, etc.
- Photocopying, faxing, filing & coordinate deliveries
- Agent Feedback requests
- Client Feedback emails/phone calls
- Add leads to database and maintaining client information
- Other duties, as required
- Marketing/Social Media
- Responsible for activities related to marketing, advertising, social media
- Coordinate creation and printing of all print media (i.e. advertising layouts, postcards, property feature sheets, listing presentations, buyer and CMA packages, special event promotions, etc.)
- Maintaining and updating the company web page
- Coordinate online marketing campaigns
- Coordinate social media marketing (i.e. Blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Responsible for keeping team’s listings up to date on all social media (Kijiji, Craigslist, etc.)
- Pitching ideas for efficient and creative ways to advertise for the team
- Other responsibilities, as identified
What you bring to the role:
- Outgoing, friendly and professional demeanour
- Intermediate level software experience on MS Office Suite, PLUS Design Software (i.e. Publisher, Photoshop, InDesign) & CRM Software
- Excellent portfolio of previous design work is an asset
- Creative and innovative
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, comprehension)
- Excellent organizational skills; grace when working with tight deadlines
- Ability to manage, organize, and execute events and multiple projects
- Experience in creating and executing project plans
- Administratively strong, with a high attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-achieving environment
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday. We offer competitive compensation, and the opportunity to expand your knowledge base.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest. You may be asked to participate in a video-interview after applying. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.