Are you a data driven marketer keen on converting people to #trynatural products?
Social Nature, is an influencer marketing company that harnesses the power of consumer influence to drive results for the world's most progressive brands. We believe that marketing should be based on companies making great products, and that everyday consumers are your best marketers.
At Social Nature our core beliefs are:
- Promote good stuff not junk
- Everyday consumers have influence
- Profit with purpose
Over 100 brands have tapped into our community of 300K+ Everyday Influencers to get people talking about their products. To-date, we've influenced over 1.5 million people to #trynatural products! Over the next 3 years, we’ll be onboarding more enterprise customers, growing our community into the millions, automating our campaign operations, and expanding our customer offerings.
It’s an exciting time to join this rocketship!
What You’ll Be Doing
This is a central role that requires your best analytical thinking. You are passionate about the top-end of the marketing funnel, specifically acquisition and conversion of users. Our campaigns require a focus on optimization, community segmentation, and strategy. Help us scale by improving our user funnel metrics, acquisition costs, and helping us automate our campaign operations.
You will be recruiting new members into our influencer community, and converting existing members, to successfully fill a campaign. Your critical thinking, strategy and creativity are imperative to our campaign success. Your primary marketing channel will be email, but you will also be testing new channels like Facebook Messenger, Facebook ads, and Instagram to get the best conversions. As the driving force behind our influencer marketing campaigns, you care about the outcomes and are constantly monitoring the campaign performance to ensure they meet our client’s goals, on time and on budget.
- Suggested minimum of 5 years' experience in digital marketing, with a focus on acquisition.
- Experience with marketing best practices: A/B testing, user funnel reporting, optimization, automation, segmentation, deliverability (we use Mailchimp).
- Experience crafting and targeting messages for specific audiences and demonstrated ability to convert them.
- Track, analyze, leverage, and present data from campaign marketing efforts while putting into action opportunities for improvement.
- Experience with Facebook ads and Google Analytics is ideal.
What We Look For
You are data-driven and proactive. You come to the table with a proven track record of success with previous metrics. You can analyze the stats, fill the gaps with reporting, and provide meaningful suggestions for improvements.
You are a strategic and analytical thinker. You are able to contribute your own ideas, and think creatively about how to get the best outcome for the company and the customer. You thrive working in metric-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environment.
You are systems oriented. You embrace tools and systems to get what you need out of your role, and dig deep with your resources to come up with creative solutions that keep us on track.
You care a lot. You take full ownership over your role and the outcomes. As a result, you pay close attention to detail, never make the same mistake twice, and take initiative to continuously improve outcomes.
You're naturally curious and have a growth mindset. You have a high degree of self-motivation and initiative with a drive to learn and grow your role. You like to experiment with new and creative ideas.
You have strong organizational and time management skills. In a growing company, there will always be more things to do than you have time for. A+ team members are excellent at staying focused, prioritizing, and automating non value-added work.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You are adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change. You’re comfortable taking on multiple roles, sometimes outside of your comfort zone.
You are an excellent relationship builder. You quickly earn trust and confidence with your team. You foster a productive and empowering work environment.
Top 3 Reasons to Work with Us
- Join an influencer marketing company with a purpose. Work with the most progressive brands in the world, and be part of the consumer-powered marketing revolution.
- Take your next step and grow your career with us. We’re at a critical high-growth stage, where our staff are encouraged to think big and embrace an entrepreneurial mindset. You’ll learn more here than anywhere else, and have the opportunity to make a big impact.
- Competitive salary, employee stock options, up to 4 weeks paid time off and comprehensive health/dental benefits. We also enjoy a flat hierarchy, bright Gastown office with a green living wall, professional development opportunities, quarterly team events, annual company retreat, and lots of natural snacks and fair trade coffee/tea to keep you fuelled!