We’re looking for a seasoned Account Manager. If you’re passionate, smart, strategic and great to work with, keep reading. If you can’t check those boxes, this isn’t the job for you.
Who are you and where have you been?
- There’s a special blend of science and marketing in your past—maybe even an agricultural or veterinary background/education to complement your well-developed marketing chops. And, you love animals.
- You’re a big picture thinker, but you can roll up your sleeves and get things done. The industry is changing fast and you can keep up with it, working independently or in a group.
- You have at least five successful years at an agency working on an animal health account or as an animal health product manager.
Where are you going?
From your first day, you’ll take the bull by the horns to:
- Maintain client contact and build relationships (dynamic, trustworthy)
- Work with our clients to identify marketing challenges (insightful)
- Work with the Woodruff Sweitzer team to develop brand and communications plans that meet those challenges (collaborative, enthusiastic)
- Brief and direct our brilliant creative and digital staff to produce insightful and memorable work (intelligent, inspiring)
- Present and sell communications plans, concepts, media and interactive marketing plans to clients (confident, articulate)
- Defend, promote and continuously learn your client’s business (passionate, diligent)
- Make your co-workers smile, lucky to work with you (kind, fun)