Got a passion for Internet Marketing? Do you want a job that allows you to continue to grow your skills, get creative and build out campaigns to call your own and work with an amazing team of account managers? Then TechWyse is the agency for you!
The TechWyse Account Management team is growing and we are hiring for an Account Manager to join this talented team of marketers. We are looking for a versatile candidate that can execute on projects, provide reporting on campaigns, run client meetings with confidence and is constantly scanning for recommendation improvements for existing client base.
The Account Manager is the first point of contact for his/her clients. If you are ready to learn from the best in the industry, while having some fun and making lifelong friends, this is the role for you!
This exciting position will involve all of the following day to day tasks:
- Build and maintain existing relationships by providing expert account management and improvement recommendations
- Developing campaign improvement strategies to improve the overall cost per lead and/or cost per sale metrics for the company
- Measure results using a variety of tools including, Google Analytics, Paid Search reports, and various SEO tools
- Establish goals and meet targets to grow existing client account base
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills including the ability to develop strategies for both business owners and marketing executives for online improvement
- Relationship management
- Knowledge of any of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook, Display Networks, SEO, Conversion Rate Optimization and any other traffic building and measurement program.
- Meticulous follow-up
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Sales experience
- Client focused, strong communicator with fluency in English
- Experience in client meetings
- Passion for the Internet Marketing industry
Nice to Have
- GAIQ and Google Adwords accreditations
- Drivers license & use of vehicle
- Knowledge of any of the following programs: Adobe Products including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Visio, MS Office, Google Apps