*please note only applications with both a resume & cover letter will be reviewed.
WHO WE ARE:
Hart Marketing Group: HMG specializes in 2 different divisions: Frosh Carnival & Hart Entertainment Inc.
Frosh Carnival: FC produces Ontario’s largest University frosh week experiential trade-show tour with over 30 schools and 100,000 students; connecting brands with University students.
Hart Entertainment Inc.: For over 30 years, Hart Entertainment Inc. has excelled in the events business, specializing in amusement rentals for corporate events, non-profit organizations, school fun days, company picnics, employee appreciation events, and more.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Our Frosh Carnival division is looking for an Account Manager to help grow, develop, and manage our existing university presence during frosh week, and throughout the school year. This candidate will also service existing Hart Entertainment clients & sales.
Frosh Carnival job responsibilities:
- Maintaining our key student association relationships
- Cultivating relationships with our existing school clients - manage and retain client base
- Planning events throughout the academic year with our catalogue of rental amusements
- Budgeting, planning and scheduling up to 30 frosh week events
- Hiring and managing activation field managers and brand ambassadors
- Point of contact for our participating corporate sponsors
New Business Development
- Developing new on campus revenue streams
- Prospecting potential clients
- Setting up meetings
- Pitching business, ideas, or event strategy
- Boardroom presentations
- Experiential marketing campaigns
- Sponsorship opportunities
Hart Entertainment job responsibilities:
- Service existing client base: product launches, fundraisers, corporate/private events and retail promotions
- Working with client budgets and needs in order to quote and book their special events
- Developing new revenue streams with existing clients
OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE:
- Has 3-5 years of account management in experiential marketing, sales and client servicing or related industry.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills (phone + in-person)
- Loves event planning and/or client servicing
- Is calm under stress and knows how to trouble shoot. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated self-starter
- Is a multi-tasker who shares ideas, is strategy driven, and understands the importance of research.
- CPG background is a plus. Knowledge of all streams of social media, Photoshop illustrator, MAC computers (pages, keynote, and power point).