Revera is a leading provider of seniors' accommodation, care and services; built on a 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. Our nearly 30,000 dedicated employees continually strive to serve a diverse group of clients and to offer choices to meet their individual preferences. With 258 sites across Canada and parts of the U.S., we work to enhance lives in our retirement communities, long term care homes, U.S. nursing and rehab centres and through the provision of home health services.
Canadian-owned and operated, Revera serves approximately 30,000 clients every day, with the core values of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence at the heart of our business.
The Account Manager reports directly to the Director of Brand Development and is responsible for working with sales and marketing directors to strategize, develop and implement "best in class" regional marketing programs. The Account Manager will work closely with internal partners and external agencies to promote the Revera brand within their designated region.
- 5 - 7 years experience in Marketing and / or Advertising;
- Post-secondary education in Advertising, Marketing, or the equivalent;
- Experience with print, direct mail, promoting events, online, radio and broadcast;
- Excellent project management and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a collaborative, supportive way;
- Manage project deadlines and multi-task in a fast paced environment;
- Must possess drive, initiative and the ability to work quickly and accurately in a highly independent role;
- Incumbent needs the ability to apply innovative approaches to problem-solving;
- Fluency in French is considered an asset;
- Media buying experience is considered an asset;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline-oriented environment;
- Extremely detail oriented;
- Strong analytical capabilities;
- Strong ability to work in a collaborative, supportive way;
- Desire to work in a team-based environment on multiple projects;
- Show initiative and be proactive;
- Positive attitude.
- Act as a strategic partner to determine and deliver optimal marketing activities to reach regional goals and targets;
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and tactical plans to support regional efforts;
- Manage and coordinate marketing campaigns from beginning to end;
- Develop and implement client facing marketing materials and sales tools to support acquisition activities;
- Liaise with internal design and production partners and external agencies;
- Manage timelines and provide regular updates on campaign progress to key stakeholders;
- Ensure compliance with brand standards and legal requirements;
- Monitor, assess and track campaign success and identify best-practice approaches;
- Plan, manage and execute budgets;
- Review, negotiate and book media opportunities as required;
- Other duties as assigned.