Are you an account person with experience in integrated direct response marketing? Do you want to help make the world a better place? If yes, then you may be the person we’re looking for.
Stephen Thomas Ltd (ST). is an industry leading full-service integrated marketing and fundraising agency. We are dedicated to the non-profit sector and marketing for a better world. We wrote the book on direct response fundraising for the Canadian market (literally) and are leading the charge in integrated marketing for non-profits. We are also thought leaders who share insights and opportunities to network with other non-profit professionals through YNP (our Young Non-Profit Professionals organization), our Digital Leap conference, and the national AFP Fundraising Congress.
Now’s your opportunity to join us, bringing your incredible project management skills to our team as a successful Account Manager!
If you are ready to work with charities who are saving lives, fighting for cures, and just generally making the world a better place, then join us.
What it takes...
You are motivated to work alongside industry leading strategic and creative professionals who develop and manage integrated direct response, marketing, branding and fundraising campaigns for renowned charities
You are an experienced project manager and able to navigate your campaigns from concept to execution
You are confident and capable of adhering to timelines and budgets
You love to work with your clients and be the direct liaison on all aspects of project planning
You are a leader and are respected by your direct reports and team
You are detail oriented but do not lose sight of the big picture
You take pride in providing your director and clients with a detailed program analysis
What you have...
You have honed your skills by working in direct response for 3-5 years
The fundraising certificate you have or courses you have taken are an asset
Who you are...
- An independent self motivator
- An individual with integrated direct response experience
- Someone who loves working with clients and sees them as collaborators
- A project manager who understands our philosophy of On Time, On Budget, Every time.
- Knowledgeable of diverse marketing channels
- Detail oriented, with killer proofreading skills
- Super organized and able to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Competent and numbers oriented – able to report on direct response results
- A people person who loves to manage other people and watch them grow
- Knowledgeable of philanthropy