Stephen Thomas Ltd (ST) is a full-service marketing and fundraising agency dedicated to marketing for a better world. We execute campaigns in all channels – direct, digital, and mass. We work exclusively with non-profit organizations. We are located in downtown Toronto, just steps from the hip Distillery District. Right now, we are seeking an Account Manager, Direct Marketing.
Along with direct mail program planning and execution, results analysis and project management, your responsibilities will include the creation and management of online marketing and telemarketing programs.
We also hope that you’d be eager and willing to join in on some of our adventures such as YNP (Young Non-Profit Professionals), Digital Leap, the World Social Marketing Conference, MARCOM, the AFP Fundraising Congress and our famous Beerstorms.
- Develop and manage direct response fundraising programs
- Project management from concept to execution
- Help prepare budgets and timelines
- Liaise with clients on all aspects of project planning
- Supervise staff
- Provide client program analysis to senior management and clients
Education & Experience:
- University or college degree
- 3 to 5 years experience in direct mail
- Fundraising certificate or courses an asset
- Direct mail experience
- Client relationship management
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of diverse marketing channels
- Attention to detail, including proofreading skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Understand and report on direct response results
- People management and team building skills
- Knowledge of philanthropy an asset