This position is designed to develop competencies in integrated and digital fundraising as well as exposing the incumbent to the cutting edge of fundraising.
If hired, you will be responsible for providing integral support to the digital marketing team in all aspects of their work. Under the guidance of digital marketing staff, you will help manage and coordinate digital marketing campaigns for clients and assist in hjc business activities.
This position encompasses many aspects of digital and integrated marketing including but not limited to:
- Integrated Fundraising/Lead Generation Strategy;
- Campaign Development and Execution;
- Inbound Marketing;
- Analytics and Conversion Work;
- Segment/Persona Research;
- Personalized Communications/Coaching.
Our clients are global and include a mix or small and large charities. Some of our current and past clients include organizations such as Amnesty International, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, American Heart and Stroke Association, Heart and Stroke Association, Sunnybrook Hospital Foundation, St. Joseph’s Health Centre Foundation, War Child Canada, Vancouver General Hospital Foundation, World Wildlife Fund Canada, CAMH Foundation, Ontario SPCA and Humane Societies, Canadian Cancer Society, and many more.
Our Marketing team is currently doing incredible work and because of this we are growing fast. Want to join us?
Your day to day will include a healthy combination of:
- Editing and evaluating copy of marketing materials;
- Coordinating and managing projects with clients and consultants in online and offline direct response fundraising;
- Navigating and executing ad campaigns within multiple ad platforms;
- Monitoring campaign budgets
- Researching new and relevant trends for clients as needs arise;
- Post-campaign reporting and data analysis;
- Assistance with digital marketing campaigns – from ideation, to pitch, to execution, to analysis
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing and/or fundraising role;
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Business, Communications, or Fundraising;
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent time management skills (ability to work with pressing deadlines);
- Past work in a combination of the following: branding, marketing strategy, advertising, creative direction, online philanthropy;
- Demonstrated success in project management;
- Proven experience in resource role serving multiple stakeholders and clients;
- Ability to effectively champion a project.
If you answer yes to all of the following, we can’t wait for you to apply:
- “I’m ready to join a fast-paced, innovative team and know that means I’ll be breaking a sweat some days”
- “I’m passionate about solving problems that don’t seem to have an easy solution!”
- “I live and breathe digital”
- “I’m a professional communicator – both written and verbal”
- “I can run with a project from start to finish
- “I’m the kind of person to ask for help when I need it”
- “I’m a creative thinker excited to bring smart ideas to life”