World Vision – North Vancouver, BC
Do You Want to Change the World?
If you have a passion for meaningful work – work that makes a long-term impact around the world – we’d encourage you to spend a few hours each week helping us make that difference. We’re donorworx-Inc., a professional face-to-face fundraising agency that partners with several of the largest humanitarian relief organizations in the world. We are expanding throughout North America and have opportunities available for:
World Vision Charity Ambassadors/Fundraisers
Successful candidates will promote the World Vision Campaign at The Capilano Mall in North Vancouver!
We offer many opportunities for promotion to Team Leaders and Campaign Field Managers.
If you are interested in joining the donorworx fundraising team, please apply on our website at: http://recruiting.do..000008SfT6
- Rate of Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Weekly Hours: 20-35 hrs/ week
- Training: Mandatory full day of paid training
We are looking for passionate people to work with us starting December 10, through to December 23, 2012; with the possibility for permanent, part-time placement on future campaigns. These are exceptional opportunities for students, business-minded individuals, mothers with kids in school, and/or anyone else with a heart for people.
Candidates must be articulate individuals who possess the following:
- Commitment to the cause and desire to make a difference
- Proactive, outgoing and welcoming nature
- Resilience, drive and endless enthusiasm
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet targets
- The ability to inspire and influence others with excellent communication skills
- All candidates must undergo a police background check.
We thank all applicants for your interest in this opportunity. Only applicants short-listed for an interview will be contacted. donorworx is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes a diversity of applicants. We thank you in advance for your interest; however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.