Website & SEO Content Manager full-time
Break free from tradition and join this innovative and fast-paced environment. We are a TSX listed software company with a global customer base and partnerships with some of the biggest names in IT. Our corporate office is situated in the financial district of downtown Vancouver, BC.
Absolute® Software Corporation (TSX: ABT), specializes in software and services for the security and management of computers and mobile devices. Absolute Software is the leading provider of endpoint security and management solutions that reduce IT costs, prove regulatory compliance, respond to computer theft, and optimize productivity. The Company's Computrace, Absolute Manage and LoJack® for Laptops solutions provide theft recovery, data protection and computer lifecycle management capabilities to organizations and consumers.
We are currently looking for a results-driven, self-motivated Website & SEO Content Manager to join our dynamic team.
The Website and SEO Content Manager will be responsible for editing and writing original web copy; analyzing, reviewing and directing content changes; and making changes to web sites so they are properly optimized for search engines. This manager will be responsible for editing and writing final web copy, keyword analysis and identifying proper keywords for SEO implementation. This role will also work closely with leads, conversions and sales to monitor website performance.
This role will do hands-on optimization work, including: content updates, html code changes, site architecture audits, and content and keyword research. This role will also need to be able to perform extensive analysis on keywords and manage the keyword portfolio across all regional websites.
- Implementation of and management of overall content strategy and SEO best practices across all Absolute Software web marketing websites.
- Ongoing analysis of competitor websites to test different search engine marketing and website design ideas to improve SEO for the Absolute Software’s wesites.
- Identifying areas for improvement and change relative to SEO and website content.
- Develop website content to include strategic key phrase placement within compelling copy that maximizes opportunities for indexing, ranking, click-through, and conversion.
- Create original content while including necessary keywords, titles and descriptions to improve the SEO performance of a site.
- Responsible for implementing different strategies such as changing keywords, meta tags, copy on website and implementing editorial improvements to meet the online objectives and desired targeted organic search positions.
- Prior SEO or SEM experience required. Please submit examples of sites optimized with your resume.
- Experience working with global content translation, localization and syndication.
- Experience working with Omniture Sitecatalyst.
- Knowledge of: HTML, CSS, and other common programming languages are necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years of web experience desired.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills needed. Strong command of English language, while understanding software industry terms and marketing language.
- MS OFFICE skills required.
- Analytical thinker, natural problem solver, self-motivated and able to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Works well under pressure and can work under tight deadlines.