ErthCOVERINGS Has evolved into a North American leader in the distribution of high quality, natural stone veneers and tiles.
We work with designers, architects, builders and contractors. Our products are unique and produced to the highest quality and are used to enhance and add value to residential and commercial properties.
Company: Erth Inc.
Location: Woodbridge, ON
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Salary: 35,000 Plus Profit sharing & Benefits
Who we are
Launched in 2002, Erth Inc. has evolved into a North American leader in the distribution of high quality, natural stone veneers and tiles.
Who you are
You have been told not only are you creative but you are technically savvy. You are known for your ability to use social media to connect with the masses. You understand the value of and are passionate about communicating effectively. You know your way around the workings of a computer and you love helping out your team mates with their technical issues. You can manage the technical side of a web site. You are very well-organized and can balance many competing priorities. You are driven to meet deadlines, and you flourish in a team environment.
What you will do
You will implement Erth Inc.'s Social Media Strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and encourage product adoption. The role coordinates with the internal Marketing Communications team to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network. You will work with senior managers and key stakeholders to implement strategies as they relate to our web site.
You will be responsible for managing social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community outreach efforts, promotions, and clearly identifying the company's return on investment.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop, build and implement a comprehensive social media strategy for the brands by coordinating with stakeholders across the business/channels to ensure effectiveness, identifying and articulating the best social media marketing practices for the organization.
- Develop and execute brand conversations that engage customers and strengthen our brand.
- Develop and manage a blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassadors' network to spread the word about our company.
- Work with internal departments to develop original content to be used across all business channels and as an integrated part of the entire marketing mix.
- Manage presence in social media networking sites/communities, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social media platforms and applications such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and blogs as needed.
- Establish guidelines, procedures, policies, standard responses and response time targets.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and make recommendations.
- Increase Erth Inc.'s ranking on Google and other search engines.
What you will bring
- Minimum of 3 years' experience specific to digital marketing and social media.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media, networking platforms and a variety of monitoring tools.
- Proven experience in independently developing, implementing and measuring sustainable social media strategies for a corporation or brand.
- Strong communication skills including oral and written; writing skills with attention to audience, tone and nuance.
- Well-networked in the social space - ability to keep on top of trends and new innovations.
- Ability to develop technology solutions that advance our social media capability.
- Knowledge of Web architecture and internet protocols, Search Engine Optimization.
- Ability to create, transfer or publish web sites.
- Ability to support and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Initiative, strong work ethics, and prioritizing skills.