Closing Date: September 18, 2011
Position: Web/Social Media/Graphics Producer (Part-time)
Location: CTV Vancouver Island, Victoria, BC
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Hours of Work: 20 hours per week. May include shift work, evenings and weekends. Additional hours as required.
- The ideal candidate will:
- Execute ongoing social media strategy and products.
- Create rich and substantial interactive content that promotes our product.
- Develop graphics to illustrate and enhance television news as well as promotions. This includes special station projects.
- Effectively interpret client’s needs through creative briefs and translate them into compelling messages.
- Generate new viewers through on-air promotional campaigns, social media and internet.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Two years experience working in the industry an asset in addition to relevant post-secondary education degree or equivalent.
- Proven copywriting skills.
- Understanding of promotion through the use of social media.
- Proven to be an energetic, creative and a visual thinker.
- Serve all angles of the business including but not limited to on-line print and broadcasting.
- Must know Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Fluent in Windows and Mac.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment.
- Understanding of news and current events is an asset.
- Outstanding communication abilities, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and computer skills.
- Positive attitude and strong team ethic.
- Creative aptitude and self-motivation.