Come join the ITinCanada team! The successful candidate will assist with the development and execution of a cohesive online experience though out the ITinCanada properties. This will involve a combination of monitoring, implementing, researching and reporting on advertising and social media activities.
We are Canada’s leading website for IT professionals and require an eager team player to help grow our online and social media division. The position should be considered entry to mid–level with lots of room for career growth. Duties include collaboration with various departments on strategies that ensure a high quality online user and advertiser experience.
The candidate will assist with sales and marketing initiatives/campaigns, statistical reports and monitor key trends, while supporting brand consistency and auxiliary products, (events, circulation, research, initiatives etc.). In addition the candidate will work to develop increased traffic and registrants to all sites, and will create opportunities to increase the engagement of the users to the ITinCanada sites through initiatives identified via team strategies, market intelligence and sales feedback.
Skills and qualifications:
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Expert knowledge of ad-serving
- Expert understanding of online terminology (impression, CTR, click)
- Understanding of HTML, flash, DHTML
- Results oriented and customer focused
- Demonstrated ability to plan and problem-solve
- Joomla & open ads experience an asset
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer service support skills
- Team player, “can do” attitude