Absolute Software is the leader in tracking, managing and protecting computers and mobile devices. The Consumer Marketing Team is looking for a lead web producer who can design, build and maintain the consumer website and web pages using a variety of graphic software applications, techniques and tools to support the growth of the business. The scope of work provides global experience working with Fortune 100 external partners such as HP, Apple, Dell and Intel.
If you love evolving a brand, developing end to end solutions, and working in a small, yet growing team this is the job for you
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support code-based changes to the corporate websites
- Work with the IT and Product Development teams to integrate the website with other internal applications
- Assist with daily website and server maintenance tasks, such as builds, scans, and log reviews.
- Assist with research and optimizing the corporate websites.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years working on a variety of projects, including web production, graphic design and managing corporate web sites
- 5+ years working with content management systems (CMS), Sitefinity experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and .NET (front end only)
- An understanding of how to develop web products across multiple browsers and operating systems
- Solid understanding of content management systems, managing localization, and the relevant design challenges of working in a template-driven environment
- Capable of studio production in Adobe suite of design tools (Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Completion of a relevant university/college program
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Omniture SiteCatalyst
- Willing to learn and develop new creative and technical skills
- Open and honest communicator and collaborator
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects with multiple partners in a pipeline
- Self-directed: takes personal ownership of role, timelines and thinks beyond scope of role
- Strong customer service and communication skills