Web Marketing Sales Consultant contract
Location: Vancouver, BC
Company Name: Marqui (http://www.marqui.com)
Marqui provides web marketing software and services to help our clients engage their customers and prospects through the web. We are dedicated to helping our more than 200 clients succeed by providing them with great software and exceptional services.
Our business is growing rapidly and we are now looking to add a talented marketer to our sales team. We’re looking for somebody with strong marketing expertise who can bring empathy and ideas to the sales process.
Reporting to the V.P. of Sales & Marketing, you are an energetic, creative professional who understands the demands on a modern marketing organization and can help prospective clients find innovative solutions to their web marketing challenges.
- Qualify leads generated from inbound and outbound campaigns
- Use consultative sales approach to engage prospects and understand their needs
- Demonstrate Marqui’s on-demand software both in person and via virtual meetings
- Inspire prospective clients with ideas that can help them succeed online
- Nurture contacts that are not ready to buy
- Ultimately drive a revenue mix of products and services to achieve your allocated quota
- Strong knowledge of web marketing tactics including websites, blogging, social media, PPC
- Understanding of the marketing function and the responsibilities of marketing leaders
- Excellent writing skills and experience creating compelling proposals
- Outgoing personality with great presentation skills
- Good listening skills with the ability to demonstrate knowledge by asking smart questions
- Positive outlook and naturally tenacious
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally, approximately 10%
- Post secondary education in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on marketing experience
- Knowledge of web content management, marketing automation, email marketing and CRM software desirable
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Website Optimizer, Adwords
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page