ShowTimeTickets.com has been helping people create priceless lifelong memories for over 25 years. As a ticket industry leader, and one of Canada's fastest growing companies, we continue to offer the world's largest inventory of premium seating and 'hard-to-get' Sports, Concert and Theatre event tickets anywhere. Our products and services are in constant demand as we are NEVER Sold Out !
Purpose of Position:
Take ownership of all copywriting and assist with all marketing initiatives.
We have opening for a full time and a part time position
- Writing copy to increase our dynamic website's SEO rankings.
- Writing copy to increase our sales conversation percentage.
- Writing copy to differentiate ourselves from all potential competitors by showcasing our competitive advantages in a very competitive industry.
- Conducting internet research and analysis.
- Website data entry and content management.
- 1 + year(s) Internet marketing experience.
- Some Post-secondary education in marketing or related field.
- Familiarity with PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Ability to edit and optimize images for the web
- Familiarity with web content publishing and web content management systems
- Experience with HTML and editing WebPages with WYSIWYG editors like Dreamweaver
- Superior oral and written communication skills along with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Keen eye for detail
- Diligent with ability to effectively follow projects through to completion with little supervision
- Dynamic multi-tasker with flexibility to adjust to competing and/or rapidly changing priorities
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies
- Able to work flexible hours and do whatever is necessary to get the job done