Gowlings is one of Canada's leading law firms, with over 700 legal professionals across 10 offices worldwide. Recognized for excellence in business law, advocacy and intellectual property law, Gowlings provides dedicated industry expertise in a number of sectors, including energy, mining, infrastructure, life sciences, government, financial services, technology and manufacturing.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player to join our Marketing and Business Development Group as a Web & Digital Marketing Co-ordinator.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the firm’s day-to-day digital marketing activities across a range of channels.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Web & Digital Marketing Specialist to provide day-to-day support to the firm’s digital marketing activities, including updating the firm’s website, preparing e-newsletters and event invitations for distribution, and working on digital projects as assigned
- Support the identification and implementation of website best practices in terms of navigation, usability, design, presentation, content, lead generation and SEO
- Assist in measuring the effectiveness of the firm’s digital strategies through Google Analytics and other measurement tools
- Support the firm’s social media activities as needed across platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube
- Stay current on digital marketing best practices, platforms and tools, and apply them proactively
- Post-secondary degree in marketing, communications or a related field of study
- At least two years of experience in web and digital marketing; completion of a digital marketing program is a strong asset
- Understanding of best practices in website design, email marketing, content marketing, search engine optimization and social media
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress
- Experience with content management systems and digital marketing support tools (e.g, Vuture, Google Analytics, InterAction, etc.)
- Advanced software skills in a PC environment, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, adapt quickly to changing priorities and deliver exceptional work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to exceed expectations and provide outstanding service and support