VP Product Operations
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Experience: 10 years
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (0016)
Comprehensive benefits package and performance based bonus available
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1E3 Canada
VP Product Operations
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives.
As part of the product team the product operations group is responsible for facilitating the development and implementation of our business plan and goals to support the strategy and goals of the product organization.
- Create the Go To Market road map which is process, IT systems and how we work.
- Product Creation Operations ( Development , Raw Materials, PLM)
- Merch Planning Operations ( Planning, Allocations = JDA)
- Source, Make, Move Operations ( Sourcing/Product logistics)
- Responsible for optimizing business performance by enhancing the alignment between business processes
- Provides strategic direction, coaches and mentors more junior management staff.
- Uses innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to proactively solve a broad range of problems across business processes and related technologies.
- Act as a role model for innovation, professionalism, critical thinking and setting productivity pace while maintaining a collaborative and team oriented working environment.
the finer print
- A degree in Business, Supply Chain, Information Technology or a similar discipline.
- 10+ years in a global retail environment at a senior management level and use of Project Management methodologies and tools
- Proven track record of implementing successful Retail related capabilities.
- Experience in a vertically integrated, global, specialty apparel retail environment is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate, mitigate, and resolve conflicts across workgroups.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and operating under tight time constraints with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, written, negotiation and presentational. Must be able to communicate technical and project management concepts in business oriented terms.
- Excellent coaching, team building and group facilitation skills
- Demonstrated experience in making articulate and effective oral presentations to different audiences including senior level management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including analytical, problem solving, organizational, issue resolution, and customer relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and manage business partners and external vendors who have major delivery responsibilities for projects and operations.
Our “must haves”:
- Must be self-confident, outgoing and able to communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- Actively live and breathe the lululemon culture and lifestyle Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self improvement (goal –oriented)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!