Our company is a leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of panelized and pre-cut custom Home Packages. With a passion for quality and innovation, we have built a reputation for superb design, outstanding products and excellent value.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Vice President, Sales and Marketing will have responsibility for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales and marketing department and will lead and develop systems that improve and enhance the effectiveness of the company’s sales force.
Sales and Marketing
- Design, implement and manage sales forecasting, planning and budgeting processes
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in planning, forecasting and budgeting approaches used by the sales department
- Ensure planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed by the business
- Provide leadership to the sales department and counsel to senior management by implementing sales objectives that appropriately reflect the firm’s business goals
- Partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Deploy optimal sales staff
- Make recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity
- Work closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurement and performance management programs required to ensure sales department success
- Align reporting, training and incentive programs with performance management priorities
- Ensure sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales department
- Develop new reporting tools as needed
- Work closely with sales leadership and HR to establish a sales force training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical sales competencies
- Prioritize training objectives for selling, sales management and sales support roles
- Work with HR and senior sales leadership to design sales incentive compensation programs that provide market competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy and align with business and sales department objectives and motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Establish sales compensation program rules, policies and procedures
- Direct and support the consistent implementation of company initiative
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Compile information and date related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team
- A degree or diploma in business administration or MBA or equivalent preferred
- Minimum five years of sales or sales management experience, business planning or sales support management role
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication and problem solving skills.
- Able to positively influence, negotiate, partner and coach others.
- Cooperative approach to working with people outside of the reporting relationship and at all levels of leadership.
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information with discretion and tact.
- Strong influencing/consultative skills.
- Proven ability to actively support change management.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).