Wiivv is seeking a brand and PR-savvy VP of Marketing & Sales to grow the demand and awareness for our made-to-fit footwear products. You should have lots of experience selling on e-commerce and be great at building relationships with major brands and distributors. You will lead a talented group of marketers, reps, and agencies, and will report to the CEO.
- 7 years of marketing in consumer goods (preference for footwear) and e-commerce experience.
- Can devise and execute an integrated marketing plan.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- You can create structure out of chaos.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience managing staff and helping them reach their goals.
- You have good technical understanding and have experience working with a variety of marketing automation tools.
- You are a big picture, creative thinker – with the ability to take vision into reality.
- The media loves working with you.
- You are the best story-teller you can possibly think of.
- You have a rolodex of VIPs who can assist in exciting brand-building efforts.
- Manage and execute product marketing strategy for the product portfolio.
- Manage and prospect new channels with attention to the special requirements for a custom good.
- Lead consumer insights and customer development for all products.
- Define and innovate on the product positioning with agility, and define feature benefits, value proposition, reason to believe and messaging.
- Create media plan across social, events and beyond.
- Research and analyze competitor strategies, and create the appropriate entry point for our product portfolio.
- Manage the big picture view of the customer with profile transitioning seamlessly from prospect to customer to loyalist.
- Forge new partnerships for content marketing and cross-promotion opportunities.
- Work with the media and PR agencies to push Wiivv’s story forward.
- Manage agencies as required.
- Be the creative genius behind the company’s branding efforts.
- Be hands-on to lead your core team of marketers, reps, and agencies.
- Push boundaries – daily.
- Be innovative in approach and find the best way to attack beastly problems with less resources than you would like.
- Executive-level base salary
- Quarterly bonus on targets
- Executive-level stock option package
- Company benefits program
- Corporate phone plan