At EA, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It’s the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We’re innovators and great storytellers. But it’s not just about amazing your peers – it’s about amazing yourself. Take risks. Collaborate with brilliant minds and dare to dream big. Together, we can change the way millions play every day.
Video Editor – 4 month contract
We are EA:
We strive to be the world’s greatest games company. We entertain millions of people across the globe with amazing interactive experiences.
Join the team:
EA is growing and the Content & Digital Strategy group is looking an experienced Video Editor. We are an award winning, post-production team that creates video, audio, and motion graphic marketing content for EA. There are a variety of creative roles across EA, and each comes with its own set of requirements, expectations, and responsibilities. We are looking for creative individuals that are passionate about what they do and their enthusiasm always shines through in the work that they create.
What a Video Editor does at EA:
Working alongside other video producers and video editors, you’ll be an integral player in the creation & distribution of AAA Marketing videos and assets for our games. The role of the Video Editor is dynamic and multi-faceted. In addition to expert editing and strong motion graphics skills, the role requires advanced communication skills and an ability to prioritize tasks in order to balance multiple deadlines while working under pressure.
- Edit video and create motion graphics
- Work closely with colleagues to provide the best solutions for the creation of video assets that accomplish the desired end result
- Work collaboratively with a team of producers, directors, editors, and audio artists.
- Address feedback and offer constructive input and suggestions
- Work within budgets and timelines
- Minimum 7 years experience with editing a variety of projects including commercials, music videos, promotional videos, sports programs and social channel content
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere
- Intermediate to advanced level Adobe After FX and Photoshop skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid knowledge of computers and video post technology, pipelines, and workflows
- Production knowledge and experience in camera operation, audio recording, and lighting etc. is a bonus
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.