The Organization:O2E Brands
O2E Brands is an exciting collection of entrepreneurial home services organizations that includes Shack Shine, a full-service window, gutter, and home power-washing business, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, an innovative service that completes your painting project in one day, You Move Me, a local moving company that is revolutionizing the moving industry, and 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, an award winning company that makes the ordinary business of junk removal exceptional. Founded and headquartered in Vancouver, BC, O2E Brands now has over 200 franchise partners throughout Canada, the United States, and Australia, trending to $250M in annual system-wide revenue in 2016.
The Opportunity:Vice President, Marketing
Reporting to the President and Chief Operating Officer, the Vice President of Marketing is a data-driven, marketing machine who intimately understands consumer behavior and what drives it. As a revenue-driven marketing leader, you will be responsible for achieving revenue targets by leading marketing efforts and initiatives for all the brands associated with O2E Brands. The successful applicant will have a strong understanding of best-in-class marketing and its combination of science, art, and experience, along with a healthy dose of passion.
An ideal fit for the role will be a well-rounded, hands-on marketer with years of experience and skills in both traditional and digital channels. Your natural curiosity keeps you proactively seeking out latest marketing tools and trends to always be ahead of the game. A strong background in building winning teams based on respect and results, while conducting our work with integrity and accountability, will be necessary. You will be part of a team in Vancouver with a vision to take the road less travelled, and to create something greater together than any one of us could create alone.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Post-secondary education in a marketing-related field, or equivalent skills and experience;
- At least ten years of executive experience in a similar role, including team leadership;
- A proven track record of achieving aggressive targets and objectives;
- Able to articulate a vision and marketing strategy in a way that inspires and motivates Franchise Partner participation;
- A leader who can extract meaning from information to help optimize marketing strategy and programs;
- Expert in online (SEO and SEM) and traditional marketing;
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting, and budgeting skills;
- Able to build winning teams and mentors and motivates teams to exceed expectations;
- A driver for accountability to results that maximizes contribution to the business;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, who can manage multiple, complex priorities simultaneously within demanding timelines;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; and
- Well organized, with strong attention to detail.