Vice-President Global Marketing
Avigilon is looking to add a dynamic and experienced Vice President of Marketing. The candidate will hold a key role in developing, implementing and driving our global marketing strategy at Avigilon. As a member of Avigilon’s senior management team, you will be responsible for furthering global brand awareness as well as being entrusted to manage a multimillion dollar marketing budget effectively, efficiently, while creating a return on investment & maximum value.
The Vice President of Marketing must be a game-changer, providing inspiration and senior leadership in directing, planning, and evaluating Avigilon’s marketing, internal & external public relation strategies, and public information. You must be a talented professional with substantial experience in strategic thinking, project management, research and analysis and communications.
- Collaborate with Chief Operating Officer to create, and execute on the corporate strategic plan and objectives in order to maximize long-term revenue and profit growth
- Collaborate with product development in supporting the release of new software revisions and versions, new product updates and customer and product communications from the Marketing perspective
- Collaborate with COO and Sr. VP of Global Sales to develop effective regional marketing, Business Intelligence Direct (BID) marketing and field communications
- Direct market research activities to keep abreast of changing demographics, and other relevant factors for ongoing evaluation of annual marketing plans, and to recommend solutions and plans to address emerging issues
- Expand and reinforce the partnership with Sales, continuing to provide value-add data and insights
- Oversee the management of logistics and planning for quarterly media, analyst and advisor presentations for Executive team, etc.
- Annual Marketing budget preparation, management and tracking
- Advise and provide regular concise, accurate and regular reporting to the executive team
- Develop a process for pulling and tracking program metrics and ROI analysis in order to develop personalized, marketing campaigns and automating lead hand-offs with sales
- Ensure the development of quality for online marketing programs
- Maintain and assure all Trademarks
- Reaching out to new avenues that poses high ROI
- Hire, develop, motivate and manage marketing team
- Manage key marketing consultants, contractors and external vendors
Qualifications and Experience
As the member of the Marketing team and based in Vancouver head office or the Dallas, Texas office, the qualified candidate will have a solid understanding of marketing principles, ideally with a global security company.
Other key qualifications also include:
- 10 + years of progressive global marketing experience, ideally 5+ in product marketing
- 5+ managing multiple direct reports and large international teams
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar field
- Proven ability to lead and build a team, and develop successful cross-functional relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to represent marketing plans and strategic priorities to senior executives, sales, customers, top prospects, analysts and press
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to work across the entire organization with senior leaders to build consensus on product marketing priorities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully execute projects under a heavy workload and changing conditions is critical
- Ability to successfully motivate, coordinate and influence people on an international basis with experience as manager of an international team or in an international environment
- Aptitude for technology and the ability to connect technical concepts with customer value
- Strategic thinking and ability to define and pursue high level objectives
- Extreme attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (approximately 25%)