WiderFunnel is looking for an independent, self-driven, highly-intuitive individual to oversee and lead our new user research testing service. We have developed a new approach to user testing that is designed to identify both usability conversion barriers and brand perception misalignments based on a unique psychological framework.
You will work with our team of strategists to grow and deliver this service to our existing clients, and uncover profitable A-ha! moments for them. You will also work with our business development team on a consultative basis with the goal of expanding the scope and offering of the User Experience Testing service.
- Technologically savvy, always meeting and exceeding high standards of accuracy and quality?
- Able to control work processes from beginning to end through strong leadership skills?
- Always developing new ideas, systems and/or technology, and analyzing ways to improve old ones?
- Quick to spot and correct errors?
- Lead the execution of a proprietary psychological framework and process, as well as the development of new user testing and brand perception ideas, systems, and technology.
- Seek to understand visitor segments and intentions, identify user-experience problems, and create brand perception maps using WiderFunnel’s processes and frameworks.
- Collaborate with WiderFunnel’s Optimization Strategists and Designers to identify opportunities to leverage user research insights that will create optimal user experiences and A/B test hypotheses for our clients.
- Provide expert consultative support to WiderFunnel’s business development team.
- Develop systems, tools and processes for recording, storing, coding, and aggregating user research data in a way that effectively prepares it for analysis and maximizes access and transparency across the organization.
- Plan and run detailed quantitative and qualitative analyses of user research data for our clients, including surveys, phone interviews, focus groups, usability tests, competitor analyses, journey mapping, personas and other methodologies.
- Actively contribute to WiderFunnel’s knowledge of psychological biases, behavioural economics, neuromarketing, branding, and UX through research and customer data.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in applying a broad range of qualitative and quantitative research methods and data analysis including designing surveys, conducting user interviews, leading focus groups, creating journey mapping, developing personas, etc.
- Degree in psychology, cognitive science, or related discipline
- Top-notch written and oral communication skills. You’ll not only need to communicate complex subjects in a way that’s easy to understand with the rest of the team but will also need to work closely with clients. You will deliver compelling presentations to small and large groups of clients and prospects.
- Proven ability to analyze complex requirements, specifications, and business processes, present findings and recommendations, and create effective solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to quickly develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence.
- Excellent understanding of conversion drivers, neuro-marketing, and persuasion. Experience using web analytics to discover visitor behavior and conversion bottlenecks.
- Exceptional project and organization management skills to coordinate research efforts across multiple clients.
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm to drive results with a team-oriented approach; must be self-motivated, proactive, and flexible.
- Experience with online collaboration tools like Asana, Google Docs, Google Analytics, SPSS, Excel, and Powerpoint.