OpenRoad Auto Group represents 14 automotive brands at 17 locations in Metro Vancouver. Since launching our identity as OpenRoad Auto Group in 2000, we have become recognized as one the most innovative and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada.
We are always searching for brilliant people to contribute to a better car buying and ownership experience. Working at OpenRoad you'll enjoy competitive compensation packages, like-minded colleagues, and a fun, supportive work environment.
Digital Designer Position
We are seeking a top tier Digital Designer for a 12 month contract to join the marketing team.
With 15 dealerships in the automotive group, the Digital Designer will have significant impact on how customers will experience the future of car buying online and in retail. The designer will work collaboratively with experienced designers, programmers,
marketers, and executives.
- Take direction from the Marketing Manager and work with graphics team to create digital campaigns.
- Apply best practice and web standards for our online desktop and mobile websites.
- Research analytical and measurable data to bring insight into the design scope.
- Build storyboards, build user flows, design wireframes, mockups, A/B test, rapid prototype concepts.
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders to deliver ideas to final product design.
- Ensure compliance of OpenRoad and manufacturers' brand standards
- Design content for OpenRoad Auto Group, email campaigns, social media channels and digital display advertising.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital marketing, web design or other relevant experience
- Creative designer with a passion for perfection. Experience with user-centered design and ideation processes.
- Able to work independently and be responsible for decisions made involving user interfaces.
- Able to work well with multiple stakeholders to collaborate on tough problems.
- Open to feedback and building prototypes quickly to validate an idea.
- Desire to constantly learn, grow, and develop.
- Video production / editing experience
- A strong portfolio demonstrating UI/UX design skills
- An ability to produce wireframes, storyboards and customer journeys
- Proficiency with visual design software (Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop)
-Video production and editing knowledge with Adobe Premiere Pro is a strong asset
- Previous experience in designing for mobile apps and websites (preferable, not essential)
- Previous experience with HTML5, JS, CSS (preferable, not essential)
- Knowledge of automotive is a plus. (preferable, not essential)
Salary will be based on experience.