We're currently looking to hire industry specialists and experts to help customers be more efficient with their manufacturing processes. Looking for talented, smart, energetic people to help us disrupt the market and change the industry as we know it. The ideal candidate will handle a wide range of exciting tasks from defining new and innovative solutions directed towards manufacturing customer's problems across their entire product development process, as well as work directly with customers to bring them success and move the business forward. If you are looking to get into a fun, fast paced environment and want to be a core contributor to a game changing product, read on.
The Data Management team within the Manufacturing Division of Autodesk is committed to building a world-class product design team. As a User Experience (UX) Designer within the DM team, you will join a team of experienced and creative designers to initiate, conceptualize, and specify features for the Autodesk PLM offering.
You will be responsible for analyzing market and user requirements, creating conceptual models from your analyses, and fully articulating detailed workflows and user interface designs that incorporate ideas and input from other members of cross-functional teams.
A world leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk delivers the broadest product portfolio to empower customers to digitally design, visualize, and simulate their ideas.
Job title and Number: User Experience Designer, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), #11000001ie
Location: Toronto - ON
- Design a stunning user experience with a modern SaaS web application using some of the latest and greatest technologies.
- Create and refine workflows throughout the system to give users a simple yet powerful interface for managing information and business process.
- Work with the product management team to analyze customer requirements and propose application solutions to be developed
- Work from a product proposal to design complete systems and features
- Create and document detailed design specifications
- Ensure consistency of the user interface and application workflows
- Prototype and validate proposed designs with customers and product development
- Review, interpret and document defects related to company products
- Provide support to the development, documentation and product design teams in identifying real world use cases and workflows
- Assess product quality and release readiness
- 5 years of experience as a product designer or user interface designer
- Passion for the cloud an SaaS based technologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of software development and internet technologies
- Proven track record of on-time, high-quality deliverables
- Demonstrated track record of successful participation in multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to generate clear product ideas and designs that focus on customer problems and solutions
- 2-3 years of technical experience in designing web applications
- Working knowledge of visual design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Autodesk product line a plus