airG is a well established local, but global reaching development company. We create innovative mobile, social and entertainment products and we are always looking for talented and innovative people to join our team.
We are small enough for each team member to make a valuable contribution and see the immediate impact of their efforts. We take risks, challenge the norm and seek opportunities to constantly evolve our products and team members through collaboration, sharing of knowledge and by nurturing innovation and passion.
We are in search of a User Acquisition Manager to join our airG team.
For this role you will:
- Manage and define all aspects of multiple customer acquisition campaigns and strategy simultaneously, across all channels
- Create and execute all campaign driven by daily analytics and reporting geared at maximizing optimization of budgets
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of user acquisition campaigns as required on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis
- Measure, evaluate, and adjust campaign strategies to optimize performance considering all key data variables (i.e. constantly dive into the data to identify opportunities to increase volume and ROI)
- Identify, develop, track and report on key ROI metrics to drive performance optimization decisions
- Identify and implement new marketing partners, collaborate with various marketing channels and external partners to develop a comprehensive set of initiatives to drive customer acquisition
- Analyze product by source & subsequent conversion patterns to ensure optimal targeting of products
- Collaborate with product teams to maximize product opportunities, analyze industry trends and competitors’ strategies to ensure competitive advantage
- Minimum of 5 years progressive growth in performance marketing (i.e. SEM, Social, Mobile and/or DSP/RTB), managing significant campaign budgets
- Require a strong analytical and performance marketing background coupled with a creative and innovative approach to tackling business and marketing challenges
- Strong Experience with analytic and campaign management tools
- Strong qualitative orientation – you’re a data junkie and love exploring data to build insights
- Knowledge of behavioral targeting and re-marketing technologies
- Deep understanding of online media marketing metrics/terminology/analytics
- Analytical and creative thinking with the ability to translate strategy into tactics, and ideas into action