THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is on the hunt for a User Acquisition Manager. You (yes, you!) have quite the knack pulling insights from raw data to create the most profitable strategies and campaigns. In this newly created role, you’ll work with executive management & the producers to not only increase our customer-base, but also optimize the way our games are played.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Define, implement, & execute profitable user acquisition & re-engagement strategies on ad networks, social media platforms, & various other channels. Reiterate when needed.
- Develop A/B testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts & return.
- Work with product teams to identify features that improve effective customer acquisition.
- Generate performance reports & present to senior management.
- Brief design teams on creative assets to maximize performance.
- Manage & drive results from internal & third party Media partners.
- Source & test new advertising channels/partners.
- Define critical KPIs to measure segment profitability.
- Manage acquisition budget & expected result.
- Track & update your assigned tasks/hours twice a day in our project management software, Assembla.
*** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in math, engineering, economics, business, or other quantitative field.
- 3+ years experience managing, growing & optimizing mobile acquisition campaigns & partnerships.
- Ability to compile & analyze performance data & metrics & make decisions regarding campaign direction based on analysis.
- Experience buying & negotiating ad buys; strongly prefer mobile/mobile games ad buying experience.
- Experience running email re-engagement & acquisition campaigns.
- Strong experience with analytic & campaign management tools.
- Excellent organizational, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Passion for results, consistent track record of exceeding targets.
NICE TO HAVES
- Strong understanding and experience with the iOS and Android marketplaces.
- Passion for games &/or interest in mobile gaming.