As a company that is constantly evolving and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value dedication to continuous improvement and learning, a strong work ethic, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, training and mentorship in a dynamic work environment.
Due to internal growth, we are pleased to be hiring into an entry-level role as part of our Marketing team. This is a great opportunity to build upon your education and experience in a fast-paced corporate office environment.
*This role is ideal for someone who is looking to gain experience and grow with a company that offers opportunity for advancement*
The Marketing Administrator’s main focus is to support the Marketing Department with the execution of their used equipment marketing plans. This will include anything from assisting with market research to inventory optimization.
JOB DESCRIPTION DETAILS
- Execution of weekly goals
- Responsible for the addition, removal and optimization of new and used equipment from industry trading websites (Machinery Trader etc.)
- Auditing all sites for accurate inventory information
- Optimizing inventory within a website, ensuring we are ranking well for particular products
- Creating and distributing content for used equipment department via email blast
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing literature, ensuring valid, current and accurate content is posted to industry websites
- Data entry and use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Distribution of leads to appropriate company contacts
- General clerical work including data entry and filing
- Audit Microsoft CRM for compliance
- Post-secondary diploma or previous experience in Marketing is preferred
- Knowledge of CRM systems, analytics and online algorithms
- e-marketing experience, with the ability to analyze data and deliver insightful analysis to drive engagement and revenue growth within our used equipment division.
- Must be accurate, organized, and highly detailed-oriented
- Superior Microsoft Office skills with experience using MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Access
- Previous office experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, customer service and multitasking skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision.